Company History

 

Home

About Us

Company History

Company Network

Contact Us

 

          The Parent company, "Tri-Union" was originally founded in Shanghai, China in the early '40s and moved to Hong Kong in 1948;  its founders having always been a part of the textile industry.  With an excellent and complete range of textile machineries representations, the company has been able to grow and become one of the largest Group of textile machinery Agents in the region, competing successfully against major European, American and Japanese companies.

 

1952 The company was incorporated in Hong Kong.
   
1960 The first overseas office was established in Bangkok, Thailand.
   
1966 Established the Taiwan office.  This was re-organized in 2002 with a younger management.
   
1971 The Indonesia representative office was established in Jakarta with a branch in Bandung.
   
1974 The Korean operation was first started.  This was later sold to the Korean local partner in 1985; and was re-purchased in 1993.
   
1977 The Philippines office was set up in Manila.
   
1983 Commenced in P.R.C. with offices in Shanghai and Guangzhou
   
1993 Set up offices in Vietnam (Hanoi and Hochiminh City)
 

          Thus, our Group  of Companies effectively extended our operations throughout the Far East and the ASEAN Region.

          In early 1976, in order to consolidate all overseas holdings, investments, and to enable better sales support, coordination and management amongst the Group, a separate corporate office - Tri-Union Management Co., Ltd. was established.  This also made our Hong Kong company, Tri-Union Industrial Supplies, Ltd. independent for Southern China regional operations.